Updated: September, 2023
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
To provide the Services, we collect information about you, as outlined below. The information that we collect and use varies depending on how you interact with us.
In addition to the specific uses detailed, we may use the information we collect about you to communicate with you and provide services.
What Personal Information We Collect
The type of personal information we obtain about you depends on how you interact with our Site and use our Services. When we use the term "personal information", we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes or can be associated with you. The following sections describe the categories and specific types of personal information we collect.
Information We Collect Directly from You
Information that you directly submit to us through our Services may include:
- Basic contact details including your name, address, phone number, email.
- Customer support information including the information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Services.
- Information specific to the items you wish to sell through Locati LLC and any related information submitted to us through the Site.
Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
In addition to the information you submit to us, your data may be stored through the Site’s host, Wix.com, and its data storage, databases, and the general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Information We Collect Through Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site or Service.
Usage Data may include information about how you access and use our Site, including device information, browser information, information about your network connection, your IP address and other information regarding your interaction with the Services.
Information collected by cookies does not directly identify you and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to.
Cookies Used on the Site
The cookies collected on the Site are both first- and third-party cookies and are listed below:
Types of Cookies
Cookies are categorized as third-party or first-party depending on whether they are associated with the domain of the site a user visits. The difference between a third-party cookie and a first-party cookie is only a matter of which domain a browser is pointed toward.
Third-party cookies are associated with a domain that is different from the domain of the site a user visits. The third-party cookies used by Google Marketing Platform advertising products and Google Ad Manager for advertising purposes may be associated with the doubleclick.net or country-specific Google domains such as google.com.
Information We Obtain from Third Parties
Finally, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
- Companies who support our Site and Services, such as Wix.
- When you visit our Site, open or click on emails we send you, or interact with our Services or advertisements, we, or third parties we work with, may automatically collect certain information using online tracking technologies such as pixels, web beacons, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and cookies.
Links to Other Sites
How We Use Your Personal Information
Providing Services. We use your personal information to provide you with the Services in order to perform our contract with you, including sending communications to you related to your inquiries(s).
Marketing and Advertising. We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send marketing, advertising and promotional communications by email, text message or postal mail, and to show you advertisements for products or services. This may include using your personal information to better tailor the Services and advertising on our Site and other websites.
Communicating with you. We use your personal information to provide you with customer support. This is in our legitimate interests in order to be responsive to you, to provide effective services to you, and to maintain our business relationship with you.
How We Disclose Personal Information
- With vendors or other third parties who perform services on our behalf (e.g., fulfillment and shipping).
- With business and marketing partners to provide services and advertise to you.
-With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group, in our legitimate interests to run a successful business.
- In connection with a business transaction to comply with any applicable legal obligations (including to respond to subpoenas, search warrants and similar requests), to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for the purposes of inferring characteristics about you.